Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Cummins Inc. is currently recruiting for the position of a graduate Sales Manager. We are a $18 billion, Fortune 200 company and the world’s largest independent producer and distributor of diesel engines and related components. Our continued success globally is predicated on the capability and extent of our product range, our commitment to new technology and the quality of our people.
Cummins Inc. is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator - Nigeria
Ref No: 140001VE
Responsible for ensuring that the Sales & Marketing departments have the tools, resources, and systems they need to achieve current and future sales revenue targets
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- To develop, implement and maintain consistent business processes for the support of the commercial sale.
- Fully implementation of CRM for sales and marketing
- Follow process of capturing customer data in the CRM / existing data bases and updating on regular basis
- Follow order management system for new order processing, factory shipment and stock inventory to ensure product availability
- Generating weekly and monthly sales performance report
- Establish customer list for Sales engineers / consultants
- Report annual call frequency rate for each Sales Engineer based on minimum customer visit per month
- Recording the sales calls for each Sales Engineer
- Ensure proper recording of all enquiries by segments, by model and corresponding KVA
- Open new customers accounts
- Processing new orders in the system and evaluating the sales and delivery trends on weekly basis
- Processing of Lost sales Reports
- Working closely with Supply chain
- Close coordination with branches for their stock requirements and timely shipments.
- Preparing daily sales report for management review
- Preparing the monthly performance report for sales engineers
- Preparing monthly sales report for management review including the performance against AOP
- Receiving and processing monthly forecast from Sales team and prepare summary for HOD
- Monitor the receivables and follow up with sales team
- Administrative and Secretarial Functions
- Ensure daily commitments, administration and travel arrangements are managed effectively with daily communication and updates.
- Take Minutes of meetings
- Assist with communication and mass communication to customers
- Keep and maintain an accurate records, proper filing system and proper document management for commercial department
- Maintains and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Manage administration tasks for the operations of the commercial department team, set up appropriate systems to manage and audit tasks(holidays, absence, overtime, OnTrack, external audits etc)
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure
- 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor Degree/qualification- essential
- Computer literacy i.e., MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Shell Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position of Graduate into its 2014 Graduate Programme. We are a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories. Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products and has us ranked amongst the top 50 most innovative companies in the world.
We are breaking new grounds in Africa and are looking for top talents who have expressed capacity, achievement and strong relationship skills to deliver on the global energy challenge.
At Shell, we're developing all kinds of ideas to help meet the growing demand for energy. And we're looking for ambitious students and graduates to help us do more.
Shell Graduate Employment Opportunities 2014 - Nigeria
Shell Graduate Programme
Shell runs a Graduate Programme which is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation).
Who we're looking for:
- Graduates who finished with a very good degree at the Undergraduate level.
- Graduates who are currently engaged in or have finished their National Youth Service.
- Graduates with less than four years post graduation experience.
There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you'll need if you're going to succeed at Shell.
You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others.
Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.
Be sure to click on "Students and Graduates" and apply for a "Shell Recruitment Day". You will need to upload a copy of your resume, cover letter, and all academic transcripts including both undergraduate and graduate where applicable.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2014.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply via Shell page: when the page opens, select Africa and click Search
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Purpose of Role:
- Responsible for the account management and activation of low value outlets and hypermarkets
- Listing of innovations and ability to pre-sell
- Ensure achievement of Basic sales drivers (price compliance, distribution, basic visibility) for Territory
- Ensures sales out of distributors/market share growth are achieved via monitoring the RRS scheme, excellent execution of promotions. Ensures promotional activity is in the right outlets and well managed. Has to keep and update a database of outlets within the territory.
- Ensure effective customer/ business development to counter competitive activities in these outlets
- Graduate with minimum 1 year commercial expertise gained across Sales / Consumer Marketing or Sales Management. Entry level route for graduate trainees into the sales function.
- Direct experience of Diageo Way of selling capabilities with a focus on Sales Driver execution at the point of purchase (QDVPPP) Quality, Distribution, Visibility, Price, Promotion and Persuasion, Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships including structured call, persuasive selling and brand passion.
- Strong experience of the application of Health & Safety and Quality systems.
- Good communication skills –written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- High degree of integrity
- Good inter personal skills
- Geographically mobile.
- Healthy and physically fit.
- Experienced driver with valid license
- Essential to spend time in the Field with customers and consumers-essential to stay in touch with the market and the competition
- Unwillingness to flex schedule to align with business hours of retailers and distributors.
- Low level of drive or personal leadership.
- Based in a defined geographical area.
- 100% Field
How to Apply
Job Title: Business Associate Intern 2015, EMEA
- At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it's no different with our interns, they are key players in our daily innovation. Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. As an intern, you'll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google&'s business, whether it be Sales, Google for Work or Marketing.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority given to students graduating end of 2015 or in 2016.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.
- Sales and Customer Service: Google's Advertising Sales and Global Customer Service roles find innovative solutions that meet our clients changing needs. We identify business challenges, collaboratively shape solutions that drive strategic initiatives and keep clients informed of the ways Google products can enhance their online and offline presence.
- Large Customer Sales: Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird's eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Google for Work: We've helped millions of employees and organizations around the world to "go Google." As masters of cloud computing, the Google for Work team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies discover the wonders of "the cloud" and work smarter. Our technical and sales teams design and implement solutions for these organizations with custom features, security and support -- all with Google's philosophy of innovation and ease of use in mind.
- People Operations: Google's People Operations roles are focused on redefining "human resources" and preserving Google's unique culture in the way we attract, hire, develop and reward talented people.
- Marketing: Google's Marketing team applies the same level of creative originality to Google's marketing campaigns that the company has applied to online search and advertising. We support Google's growth and business generating efforts through effective and results-focused marketing campaigns for both business and consumer products.
- Africa Internship Program: The Africa team focuses on accessibility, relevance, and outreach. They want to make it easier for African users to access information on the internet, deliver more relevant content, and build relationships with Africans who are building the internet. Recent efforts in those areas like Getting African Businesses Online, Gmail SMS, and Google Trader empower Africans to make better use of technology in their daily lives.
Note: We offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.