Saipem, an international turkey contractors in the oil & gas industry recruits for the position of a Cost Contro; Engineer. The Company enjoys a superior competitive position for the provision of EPC/EPCI services to the oil industry both onshore and offshore with a particular focus on the toughest and most technologically challenging projects and activities in remote areas.
Saipem is a global contractor, with strong local presence in strategic and emerging areas such as West Africa, North Africa, Central Asia, Middle East, and South East Asia and it employs over 48,000 people, comprising more than 125 nationalities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Control Engineer
- Ensure the implementation of the Cost Control System, developing consolidated Cost Breakdown Structure according to the relevant procedure, reviewing the procurement/accounting system adopted in Saipem Contracting Nigeria, and verifying the application of the CBS and cost traceability
- Issuance of Project Cost Control Procedure, Cost Coding Manual and Risk Management Plan for Project Control Manager's verification.
- Management of budgets, work schedule and cash flow activities.
- Coordinate the risk management activities, organizing brainstorming sessions for qualitative/quantitative assessment of identified risks and opportunities.
- Co-ordinate project financial analysis; most especially, Montecarlo Analysis.
- Monitor activity progress and the relevant earned value, as well as the value of work done against the invoices received, determining the monthly accruals.
- Support the Project during the contract changes/claims process, providing the cost impact analysis, and keep updated the cost/revenues forecast relevant to intercompany services.
- Analyse committed costs and activities to-date, review the estimate to complete, isolating any deviation from baselines or adverse trend and warn the PM on time to take corrective actions in order to prevent overruns.
- Maintain the risk management process organizing periodic meetings and verifying the risk owners feedback.
- Support the Project Control Manager in the preparation of the Project close-out Report and the cost feed-back data to Project Control and Commercial Department.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Engineering Degree or Management Science.
- A minimum of 5 years Budgets/Cost Control and management experience in an Engineering firm or a reputable construction firm.
- Good working knowledge of SAP
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: